Your Ad Here

Featured Videos

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Kareena Kapoor offers her wedding arrangements


Kareena Kapoor offers her wedding arrangements: It's been a while, but Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan have indicated no trace of chilling. Indeed, Kareena appears to have marriage on her personality.

"I try not to have marriage arrangements at this very moment but yes, for instance alternate young ladies, I moreover would like to inch toward getting married. I will soon be a spouse but when that, I will let every thinking individual have prior knowledge regarding it. I try not to have any customary jewellry with me to wear at my wedding. My mother has given some of it to Karisma, but not to me resulting from the fact that she feels I am not dependable!" Kareena stated.

She animatedly depicts the contention amidst the sisters in light of the fact that their younger years, when it approached jewellry. "After adolescence Karisma and I have treasured humble pieces of jewellry for our separate weddings. My dream is to wear a huge precious stone jewelry on my wedding day with a red and green outfit. It should be a vast day for me," she states excitedly.

"I adore the sustenance and drop at weddings; on that day I will disregard all about size zero and appreciate each spot of it!" she closes down.

No comments:

Post a Comment